The Festival will be located in the beautiful Queenstown Gardens in central Queenstown. There will be two entrance gates: one on the pathway leading up to the gardens from Marine Parade and the other from Park Street.
Early bird tickets are available from Eventfinda On the day ticket sales also available on arrival.
Your paid entry allows you to sample wine, food and other producer’s goodies when inside the Festival. A tasting glass with 3 tasting tokens and wristband are also provided. Whether you are just wandering through the Festival site or sampling things as you go, admittance is only granted to paying customers. A nominal $10 fee applies to those who are not sampling but who would like to enter the site.
There is no charge for accompanied children under 18 years old. A special children’s area will be set up to keep them cool and entertained.
11:00am – 7.00pm
- 3 complimentary tokens are included with entry. Additional tastings and glasses may be purchased using the festival glass provided – no other glasses may be used.
- Glass sales will be a 150ml pour.
- Wine sales will finish at 6.30pm
- Strictly no BYO
- Proof of age must be presented in order to receive a tasting glass
- Under 18 years – free of charge
- Parking will be extremely limited on the street beside the gardens. Please park downtown and walk up to the gardens. Disabled parking will be available in the garden parking lot.
- Taxis will be available near the Park Street entrance.
The Festival operates a firm but fair alcohol management policy that supports responsible drinking and encourages wine education. We operate a family-friendly event so intoxicated patrons, under-age drinking and anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.
Connectabus will be running regular services around the Wakatipu linking into the centre of town at Camp Street. Fares range from $2.50 to $11.00, depending on the route. Please visit www.connectabus.com for more information or click here to download a route map.